When you bring your vehicle to Steve’s Auto Clinic for a tune-up, service or state-of the-art conversion, you can rest assured that your prized possession is in the capable hands of one of the country’s leading automotive specialists. Our facilities boast equipment that utilises the latest tuning technology and all work carried out on your vehicle is by our expertly trained technicians.
The Point is, we are proud of what we do and how we do it.
For this reason we feel that all our work, which by the way is already “AA Quality Assured”, should carry our own seal of approval – a seal which signifies confidence in our superior product.
Did you know ?
- All SAC engine rebuilds and conversions carry a six month/20 000 km warranty. (Which ever comes first)
- SAC exhaust systems are warranted for six months unconditionally.
- Services and Dyna tunes are warranted for 2 000 km or six months .(Which ever comes first)
- Water leaks are warranted for 2 000 km or six months.(Which ever comes first)
- Electrical repairs are warranted for 2 000 kmor six months.(Which ever comes first) – Electrical components are not warranted at all.
- Oil leak repairs are warranted for 2 000 km or six months and then only if repaired and charged for.
- Repairs not listed above are warranted for six months/20 000 km. (Which ever comes first)
Terms and Conditions
- A comprehensive service history, together with all invoices must be submitted in the event of a claim.
- The manufacturer’s warranty conditions must be strictly adhered to in the case of a conversion on a new vehicle.
- After an engine rebuild, the vehicle must be serviced at SAC +/- 1 500 km after job completion and thereafter every 10 000 km for petrol/5 000 km for diesel.
- When an engine conversion has been done by SAC, the vehicle must be serviced by us every 10 000 km for petrol/5 000 km for diesel.
- No other modification may be made to the vehicle unless authorised by SAC. SAC will not be liable for payment of work not authorised by SAC.
- Any work not authorised by SAC will invalidate the warranty.
- Towing, vehicle recovery and vehicle rental is not covered by the Why Worry Warranty.
- The warranty expressly excludes liability for consequential loss or damage, in the event of componential failure or similar.
- The warranty does not extend to include loss and or damage resulting from normal wear and tear and or deterioration arising through usage and age of the vehicle.
- Non standard accessories that are fitted in front of or in the natural airflow of a vehicle’s cooling radiator, or a damaged or blocked radiator will automatically invalidate any overheating related claims from the Why Worry Warranty.
- The SAC warranty expires if the odometer has been tampered with.
- There will be no warranty on parts (or respective labour) that have been supplied by the customer.
- The warranty is not valid if the vehicle has been used for competition purposes.
- The warranty will be invalidated if any seals fitted by SAC are broken or tampered with or if the vehicle is driven until the engin stops despite a warning from an irregular noise and or check light or gauge on the dash consol or speedometer.
- This warranty is for your benefit. Use it but don’t abuse it, and apply common sense !
SAC Code of Conduct
- We will ensure our premises are always well maintained, clean and tidy.
- We will treat our customers with respect, courtesy, professionalism, efficiency and friendliness.
- We will ensure that you have access to our senior management at any time if you feel the need to.
- We will ensure that all sales, servicing and repairs to your vehicle are carried out by fully qualified and trained staff.
- We will present you with accurate, fully itemised costing for all transactions.
- We will abide by a clearly defined disputes procedure and co-operate fully to resolve any dispute to minimise customer dissatisfaction and inconvenience.