If you are in need of a trusted vehicle service centre for your Ford Ranger’s repairs, maintenance and servicing needs, you can rely on Steves Auto Clinic. With branches located across South Africa, there is no reason why you can’t bring your vehicle to a Steves Auto Clinic for professional vehicle repairs, maintenance and services.
Our maintenance and repair services are offered at very competitive prices, to make it more affordable for our clients. Trust the leading Ford Ranger specialists to get your vehicle in its best shape and back on the road again. Contact Steves Auto Clinic today to book your vehicles repair job.
- Your local Bakkie & SUV service, maintenance, repair & upgrade specialist, offering competitive pricing while still using only high-quality parts.
- Talk to us about our available service packages that can be tailored to suit your needs and budget or select specials that are available from time to time.
- Petrol or Diesel – We understand your Bakkie or SUV – positioning us as the high-tech alternative to the OEM in the automotive industry.
Leading service centre for your Ford Ranger’s repairs, maintenance and services
Steves Auto Clinic has completed many successful repair jobs that meet our clients’ expectations. Trust our team to assist you with the following services for your Ford Ranger:
- Ford Ranger Repairs: Steves Auto Clinic is a leading automotive repair workshop, offering clients efficient service, high quality products and honest advice. We are experienced in Ford Ranger repairs, and will offer you the most suitable and cost-effective solution to get you back on the road in no time.
- Ford Ranger Maintenance: Regular maintenance work is essential for a long and happy vehicle life. Prevention definitely is better than cure when it comes to your Ford Ranger, which is why we offer preventative maintenance services to ensure that small maintenance jobs don’t become big costly services. Let us assess your vehicle maintenance needs, and advise you on the best solution for your Ford Ranger.
- Ford Ranger Services: Looking for a service centre you can trust for your Ford Ranger’s minor, intermediate or major service needs? Steves Auto Clinic offers exceptional services for Ford Rangers, supplying clients with professional services at competitive industry prices. Our three service packages have been tailored to suit the needs of different clients – choose a service package for your Ford Ranger’s next service at Steves Auto Clinic.
Contact Steves Auto Clinic for Ford Ranger repairs, maintenance and services
Let the professional team at Steves Auto Clinic offer you a suitable solution for your Ford Ranger’s repair needs. Our experienced technicians will take good care of our Ford Ranger, handling your treasured Ford Ranger with great care. At Steves Auto Clinic we aim to achieve a 100% customer satisfaction, making us your number one choice for vehicle repairs, maintenance and services in future.
Visit any of our Steves Auto Clinic branches in Boksburg, Kyalami, Centurion, Cape Town, Durban, Klerksdorp, Nelspruit, Vanderbijlpark and Port Elizabeth for assistance.
See our Ford Ranger performance conversions available, should you be interested in more power and better fuel consumption.
Bolt on exhausts
Gone are the days that you take your half a million-rand Bakkie to a corner exhaust shop for a cheap free flow exhaust. It’s fair to say that the bolt-on free flow exhausts of today at SAC have been revolutionized and are becoming more and more popular amongst the enthusiasts. It is no longer just a poorly welded and routed exhaust that rattles and knocks over every bump, it is a properly engineered, big bore, mandrill bent stainless steel-low restriction exhaust system. It is manufactured in such a way to be a bolt-on fitment in a workshop with very little effort to ensure perfection. Seeing the exhaust system in its raw form, packed and laying on a shelf – it is clear to see that this is an export quality product that will be installed on your vehicle, and it will compliment without any doubt – the performance enhancement plug and play kit and or upgraded intercooler system in many ways – most of all the sound and power will be much improved. The bolt-on exhaust system is routed along the exact same rout under your vehicle and hangs with similar brackets on the standard rubbers. The heat protection that has been provided by the manufacturer under your vehicle to protect the undercarriage is still effective and useful with the fitment of these bolt-on exhaust systems. So, if you want the ultimate Bakkie performance enhancement package speak to our sales and service advisors about a bolt-on exhaust system. Contact us today for your free quotation.