ECU Software Upgrade Available for Ford Ranger
Ford Ranger 2.2 & 3.2 litre ECU Software Upgrades, ECU Remapping, Flash & Chip Tuning, Bolt on Free Flow Performance Exhausts.
As we had already told you, the new Ranger was designed and developed to be the leader of the pack and now delivers more payload and towing capability than ever before, and at the same time, is fitted with an all new class leading 2.2 litre and 3.2 litre turbodiesel engine.
More Power and Torque for the Ford Ranger 2.2 & 3.2 litre
The four-cylinder 2.2 litre turbodiesel has a generous 110 kW of power at 3700 rpm and a stump-pulling 375 Nm of torque available between 1500 and 2500 rpm and the five-cylinder 3.2 turbodiesel has a massive 470 Nm available from 1 500 to 2 750 rpm along with 147 kW of power.
ECU Software Upgrade Options
Up to now we have been able to offer you various Stage 1 power upgrades, but these options were either very expensive or did not deliver the smooth and reliable power we are known for achieving at SAC.
But now we can offer you an unbeatable Stage 1 SAC ECU Software Upgrade that sees the power and torque jump up a conservative and reliable 17 percent. Not only does this SAC ECU Software Upgrade move your Ford Ranger into another class, it also delivers unrivalled smoothness and transforms your Ranger into something that must be felt to be believed.
Stage 2 sees the fitment of a free flow performance exhaust system. Here again you have a choice, you can go for a 63mm stainless steel or mild steel system or a bespoke export quality 76mm mandrel bent system either in stainless steel or mild steel.
You can even opt to have your existing exhaust system modified with the fitment of free flow silencers if you are working to a strict budget. No matter your requirement we have a performance solution for you. The SAC ECU Software Upgrade equipment is currently only available at select SAC workshops within the group but the upgrade can be done by any of our workshops country wide and covers all models of the 2.2 and 3.2 turbodiesel range from auto to manual. Please see below timelines for a SAC ECU Software Upgrade at the various.
- SAC Cape Town, Port-Elizabeth & Vanderbijlpark – 1 Day required
- SAC Boksburg, Centurion, Kyalami – 1 to 2 Days required
- Durban & Nelspruit – 2 to 3 Days required
- There are absolutely no negatives or dangers to having a SAC ECU Software Upgrade done and you not only get a vehicle that can tow easier, is more fun to drive on a daily basis, but also, none of this is done at the expense of fuel consumption, while you benefit from our more than 30 years in the tuning business.
- No worrying engine check lights come on and there is no excessive smoking like can happen when your Ford Ranger is poorly tuned, or in most cases, over tuned by our opposition.
- There is no jerky erratic power delivery like can be experienced when your Ford Ranger is poorly tuned or over tuned, by doing the SAC ECU Software Upgrade on your Ford Ranger you are assured of a smooth continuous delivery of power.
- This continuous and smooth power delivery results in enhanced drivability under all conditions, from in town to the open road and even off road driving.
- As to be expected you will also experience better throttle response no matter where you are in the rev range or regardless of what gear you might be in.
- We spend many hours developing and testing our performance upgrades at our state of the art R&D Centre before we bring them to market.
Click here to contact the SAC branch nearest you and be prepared to be blown away by the performance upgrades we can offer for your Ford Ranger today.
Please Note: Our operating hours are Monday to Friday 08h00 to 17h00. Click here to submit an e-mail enquiry and one of our sales advisors will be in contact with you as soon as our offices re-open.